Spectehnikas RD Ltd. offers its clients a Titian Intertractor (ITM) in factory-produced spare parts for crawler chassis engineering. They are a top quality chassis spare parts. In the apliecien the fact that this manufacturer's chassis spare parts used in the Assembly of many technology manufacturers. Much of the new equipment from factories all over the world to come directly to their customers with the ITM produced in factory chassis spare parts: chains, spriegotājriteņ, support rollers driving stars. So, we are able to purchase original spare parts for the chassis, but at prices that, compared with the prices of equipment dealer is much lower.
We are the manufacturer's chassis spare parts does not compare with any of a wide Chinese and Korean products. There are customers who are convinced that the difference between the lifetime can be even two times. ITM chains can serve up to two times longer, but their price is two times higher. So, the chain is certainly advantageous ITM operations. The joy that it understands more and more customers.
Our offer includes the following parts the chassis of the ITM:
- In greased the tracks and rolled with the seals dry chain bulldozer, chain without seals and in chains touching the rubber chain excavators, mini-excavators and other machinery.
- Track plates with 1, 2 or 3 ribs (steel), as well as a plate with rubber or polyurethane coating.
- Sprockets and stellar driving segments, accompanied by boron and manganese steel. With differentiated tempering technology reached a maximum hardness of material directly descending places with high wear resistance.
- Track and top rollers are made of deep in hardened steel with boron-manganese steel. Differential tempering ensures increased wear of the material hardness, maintaining flexibility to take it heart, shock and pressure loads. They are filled with oil and oil seals provide a blur of them all the time.
- Idlers are available for both cast and welded. These idlers do not require greasing all the time because it is filled with oil, and the manufacturer does not guarantee they will blur. Idlers are also available with reinforced side walls, especially for heavy working conditions.